ASV Ltd is seeking a Supply Chain Officer, based in Portsmouth, to join our busy Supply Chain department.
Supply Chain Officer
We are a fast paced, rapidly expanding, world leading company, specialising in the design, build and operation of unmanned maritime vehicles and control systems. We operate in the Military, energy and research sectors and build innovative, technologically advanced products to solve difficult problems. Our UK offices just outside Portsmouth, Hampshire provides a perfect location for the development and testing of our products. We solve the problems that others can’t. Our success is due to the people we employ – if you’re smart, adaptable, highly productive, a team player and relish the challenge that comes with solving difficult problems then ASV Ltd is for you.
Portchester, Hampshire UK
• Maintain the supply chain process for projects.
• Interface and support the Supply Chain Manager.
• Ensure the goods receipt and stores process is being followed by regular monitoring.
• Interface and support the Stores Officer as necessary.
• Maintain relationship with the project Bill of Materials (BoM)
• Support the Integrated Logistics System (ILS) requirements.
• Administer and maintain the Certificates of Conformance (CofC) for materials.
• Assist in maintaining project cost accounts.
• Assist in maintaining project configuration control change requests.
• Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers and relevant internal departments.
• Keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future.
• Assist with forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities.
• Assist with developing the organisation’s purchasing and stores strategy.
• Assist with producing reports and statistics using computer software.
• Ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives.
• Provide input to regular project meetings and reports.
• Knowledge of marine mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
• Strong organisational abilities, oral & written communications and interpersonal skills.
• Self-directed, organised, systematic, punctual, and goal-oriented.
• Proficiency using MRP/ERP software (currently using Sage).
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products including Word and Excel.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Personal interest in marine activities
Supply Chain Manager
£27k to £33k – depending on experience
CV’s with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 28th April 2017. Applications received after this date will not be considered.Go Back
Please contact us using the form below or by emailing email@example.com
To stay up to date with what’s happening with ASV Global enter your email address below.