ASV Ltd is seeking a Supply Chain Assistant, based in Portsmouth, to join our busy Supply Chain department.
Supply Chain Assistant
We are a fast paced, rapidly expanding, world leading company, specialising in the design, build and operation of unmanned maritime vehicles and control systems. We operate in the Military, energy and research sectors and build innovative, technologically advanced products to solve difficult problems. Our UK offices just outside Portsmouth, Hampshire provides a perfect location for the development and testing of our products. We solve the problems that others can’t. Our success is due to the people we employ – if you’re smart, adaptable, highly productive, a team player and
relish the challenge that comes with solving difficult problems then ASV Ltd is for you.
Portchester, Hampshire UK
• Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers and relevant internal departments.
• Placing orders and inputting purchase orders onto the procurement computerised system.
• Support the stores officer as necessary.
• Maintaining the department filing.
• Updating & maintaining chain spreadsheets.
• Organisational abilities, oral & written communications and interpersonal skills.
• Organised, punctual and enthusiastic.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products including Word and Excel.
• Strong attention to detail.
Supply Chain Manager
£14k to £16k – depending on experience
CV’s with covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 28th April 2017. Applications received after this date will not be considered.Go Back
Please contact us using the form below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay up to date with what’s happening with ASV Global enter your email address below.